Work With MeOne-on-One Coaching + Consulting
Work directly with me to refine your ideas and perfect your social media content. Save when you book more than one session in advance.
Work With Me
One-on-One Social Media Coaching
Work directly with me to refine your ideas and perfect your social media content.
This is How We Do It
How we spend your social media coaching/consulting hours will depend on your skill level, goals, and individual needs. But here are some areas we could tackle:
Social Media Basics
- Setting up new social media profiles/pages/accounts
- Writing effective social media bios
- Scheduling social media posts
- Boosting social media posts
- Streamlining social media management
- Developing your brand’s social media voice
Social Media Content Creation
- Drafting a social media content calendar
- Writing engaging, effective social media copy
- Sourcing and editing images for social media posts
- Creating custom graphics for social media posts
- Writing ads for social media
Social Media Content Strategy
- Developing a personalized social media content strategy
- Establishing yourself as a topic expert on social media
- Working with social media influencers
- Engaging your followers
- Attracting new followers
The Idea Machine
In addition to getting tactical advice, strategy, and content solutions from me, you’ll also have access to The Idea Machine (a.k.a. my brain).
Yes, I’m a social media consultant and coach, but ask anyone who’s ever worked with me, and they’ll tell you I’m an ideas person. That’s good news for you, because I love sharing those ideas with people trying to grow their business or brand — no matter the industry. I’ve worked with television personalities, fitness experts, chefs, authors, artists, and many others.
Hi. I’m Emily Farris and I’ve been writing professionally for 20 years and creating social media content for brands since 2009. After watching small business owners make the same easy-to-fix social media marketing mistakes over and over again, I decided it was time to share my knowledge to help anyone write more effective, engaging, error-free social media content. Learn more.
“Emily’s intimate one-on-one coaching has been so beneficial for my creative small business. She helped me navigate what I needed to do grow my business online. She even taught me to how approach potential clients, social partners, and media. With her guidance, I connected with HGTV and my art ended up on one of the shows!”
Pick What Works for You
Test the waters of social media content coaching with a 60- or 90-minute session or save when you buy six sessions.
- Book a 60-minute social media content coaching/consultation session.
- Book as soon as you buy!
- Test the waters of coaching (or just pick my brain for an hour) without making a big commitment.
- Six one-hour sessions.
- Book in advance and save more than $200.
- Save $100 on Social Media Writing 101.
- Book a 90-minute social media content coaching/consultation session.
- Book as soon as you buy!
- Test the waters of coaching (or just pick my brain) without making a big commitment.
What Other People Say
Obviously, I'm going to say good things about myself. But here are some nice things other people with important jobs (plus my mom) have said about me.
"Emily is an amazing writer and excellent communicator with an impressive record of crafting campaigns across traditional and emerging channels. She has an incredible gift for digital storytelling, and is one of my most respected colleagues in the space!"
"She's pretty good at all that computer stuff."
"Since first hiring Emily as a consultant in 2014, she’s taught me so much about marketing my small business on social media. Any entrepreneur would be lucky to learn what she knows."
"Emily is my ideas person. She thinks about concepts, story ideas, and social posts in a different way than the average bear — and then she’s able to teach and guide her clients on execution. That’s what makes her so valuable."
"Emily is a pro at creating a unique social voice, knowing how to capture an audience and keep them coming back for more. In addition to being an amazing storyteller, she’s the best kind of influencer — authentic. From optimization to content creation, Emily is great at distilling a complex challenge into a simple solution… and she usually does it with grace and a drink in her hand."